- I can compare and contrast a firsthand and secondhand account of the same event or topic.
- I can describe the differences in focus and the information provided.
- I can produce clear and organized writing.
- I can write informative texts to explain a topic, ideas, and information clearly.
- I can introduce a topic clearly and group related information into paragraphs.
- I can develop the topic with facts, definitions, details, quotations, or other information related to the topic.
- I can link ideas within categories of information using transition words and phrases.
- I can provide a concluding statement related to the information presented.
- I can gather relevant information from print and digital sources.
- I can take organized notes and provide a list of sources.